Wednesday, April 22, 2009

When I see you, I will kiss and hug u all tightly.

I am so free and bored. Usually I will be doing some work that I brought home just in case. But as u noe, after the loss of morale and am still building it, I just need to think things through and priotise. Well, Anyway I have been wasting my time playing games and watching craps.

Since yesterday, Paris's New BFF on MTV was the most interesting show. Suddenly it was weirdly fun watching these gals bitching to and about each other, for the sake of being HER BFF. So sad. And I was reminded how lucky I was to have great friends that have been with me since I was sec 1. Bearing with my whining-spoilt brat-straight to the face-bitchy-loud-talkative-attitude. They are the ones when "you still feel comfortable even though you are not speaking" and "complete your sentences"..
I dun care whether you gals have no choice or wat. But I know I make your life TOO interesting for u ladies to ditch.. muahahahhahaha

*corny alert*

So ladies (u know who u are), thanks for being with me, being my walking diary, listening to all my grievances, sharing all gossips, bearing with my nonsense, loving me, knocked some sense into me, sms-bitching everyday and all that we have done after all these years.. Because of you, I dun see any reasons to look for anyone else. You gals already filled up my days and nights.

If you all weren't there from the first day, I think I will have to produce my own search of BFFs.
That's hot sad!