Sunday, May 03, 2009

Huh?!

I will be off till Tuesday. I had egg and cheese for breakfast. And now I am terribly bored. Didn't sleep well last night. The thunder woke me up. And I was too scared to go to sleep. I hugged Ah Bee tightly. Still it's hard to go to sleep. The wind kept "knocking" on my window. Ah Bee's alarm kept ringing like no one's business. He ignored it till I had to push him lightly on the hand to wake up. Before he went to work, he reminded me a whole list of chores to do. And then it was 8am. Truthfully, I didn't feel like I slept the whole night. Surprisingly, I could remember the chores. I had panda eyes right now. Wait a minute, I'd always a pair,, hee,,

Okay my brain's not working efficiently. Too tired. Not sure what the babbling's about. All I know I am killing time. Till my show start.

So as of now, I am just bored!!