Sunday, May 03, 2009

Kerana Cintaku Saerah

I am not a fan of Suria. And not a fan of current dramas on the tee-vee. I got sick after watching them for a while. I think that most of them too meleret.. The baddies were showing too much of their bad side until the good ones became the baddies. And then too much things happening and too many actors and actresses showed up as time goes by that I have lost track... just like the Days of our Lives!

But u guys should watch Kerana cintaku Saerah.. Short and sweet.. just like me ..
Okay seriously I cried at every episode. I couldn't wait for the last 2 episodes that I had to be a spoiler and searched thru YouTube. And I have just finished crying..

The ending's so touching and half-expected! sob! sob!

Two Thumbs Up for the whole cast! They were just too good!